Removal of nsILocalFile and other interfaces, was: Upcoming change to fixIterator function in iteratorUtils.jsm

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Tue Aug 8 18:21:16 UTC 2017

Well that would just make c-c a dumping ground for old junk nobody
wants. (Though this particular case with a blank file is of course rare.)

Anyway, we just have to face it that add-ons have little chance of
working without some changes. Doing a s/nsILocalFile/nsIFile/g is really
a small change compared to other things required.

  -Magnus