add-ons

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Sun Apr 23 11:57:29 UTC 2017

On 4/19/17 11:00 PM, Eric Moore wrote:
> One problem with an economist's prediction is that they assume people
> make decisions rationally rather then emotionally.

Sure, but the decision has little to do with either. Weather to support
or not is a question of technical feasibility given the limited resources.

And you do realize, the "rewrite as a new application" alternative is
also basically a death blow to anything resembling add-ons as we know
them. If the feature would ever re-appear, it's most likely as some form
of webextensions, I'd imagine.

  -Magnus