Thunderbird++ for each of the four major components

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Thu Apr 20 04:38:09 UTC 2017

Gervase Markham wrote on 19.04.2017 15:51:
> I want to focus on the word "Minimum" in MVP. Minimum does not mean
> "works for me", it means "works for some large enough set of people that
> we actually have a userbase".

+1

FWIW, a gradual rewrite of component by component throws that MVP right
out of the door. Any replaced component would need to cover 100% of the
TB features of that component. And the project is only done when this is
finished for all components. That's one reason (of several) why that
approach is a rat hole.

Ben