Likely timing of future Thunderbird Gecko builds

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Tue Apr 18 19:57:59 UTC 2017

For what it's worth, I think your estimate is very pessimistic. There
might be some more breakage around 57 when extension-only code can be
removed, but after that with some luck we're back to the usual state.

I agree with Ben discussing a fork is not a very useful, because that's
basically when you close shop. Why anyone would put effort into
improvements into that forked product? It would be just lipstick on a
pig, a pig on the way to the slaughter house.

  -Magnus