Thunderbird++ for each of the four major components

Klaus Hartnegg hartnegg at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 10:47:57 UTC 2017

Am 18.04.2017 um 12:11 schrieb Matt Harris <unicorn.consulting at gmail.com>:

> I strongly suggest that anyone thinking a mail client without a calendar will fly should listen the the users a little more.

IMHO the best strategy is to leave everything on the feature list, sort the list by urgency, and see how many features can be implemented.

I would put calender below IMAP, and have no idea where to put chat.

But regarding chat I would first ask the people from PrettyEasyPrivacy, because they may already plan to implement that as well. Then their implementation will likely be superiour, because end-to-end encrypted.

just my 2c

Klaus