Proposal to start a new implementation of Thunderbird based on web technologies

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Fri Apr 14 22:53:14 UTC 2017

ad TB.next Addressbook:
It's important to note the ICAL.js lib [*] written by Philipp Kewisch /
Fallen supports vCard/RFC6350. This has been proven with the NewZealand
university project.
Also interesting that project makes use of REACT and indexedDB, so it
could be a good candidate for the next generation.

[*] [iCAL.js](https://github.com/mozilla-comm/ical.js)
     [iCAL.js API Documentation](http://mozilla-comm.github.io/ical.js/api/)