Proposal to start a new implementation of Thunderbird based on web technologies

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Wed Apr 12 17:22:31 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm sorry if I missed some of the discussion, but I have the feeling we
are getting into a lot of technical details that are better discussed at
a later stage. I think we should come back to the high level approach
and ask ourselves what exactly we want to achieve and why we are doing this.

I think it would also be helpful to summarize the discussions and all
the pro/contra arguments. Maybe someone can to through all the email and
make a list. Ben maybe?

Philipp