CardBook postulates to become a Thunderbird featured addon.

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:11:44 UTC 2017

In october 2013 I sent an email to amo-featured at mozilla.org to nominate my
add-on Mail Redirect as a featured add-on. It was accepted by the amo-team
and discussed in the addons blog <
https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2014/02/01/february-featured-add-ons/>, and
it is now included in the list of featured add-ons (extensions) which is
displayed on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/ as well as in
Thunderbird's Add-on Manager.

I think this is also what Philippe wants for CardBook, but the process may
have changed since then, because at the moment XUL/XPCOM add-ons are more
and more deprececated by the Mozilla Firefox team. There are however a
couple of reviewers in the amo-team that review Thunderbird add-ons, so
maybe the process still works...

Onno