Re: CardBook postulates to become a Thunderbird featured addon.

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Tue Apr 11 10:50:55 UTC 2017

Hi, Philippe, thanks for your support and collaboration and for making an addon that many people seem to like.

I just have one small question:

When you mean 'featured addon', is that a special designation of an addon so that it is offered prominently in the "get addons" pane of the TB integrated Addon manager?

Or do you actually propose CardBook be shipped together with TB as an internal/system addon and be enabled by default, similar to the status of Lightning (calendar)? For this part the licence may need to be compatible. I'm also not sure if this would mean the code would be stored in the comm-central tree on our servers (similar to Lightning).

aceman