CardBook postulates to become a Thunderbird featured addon.

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Tue Apr 11 09:49:03 UTC 2017

11.04.2017 u 10:56, Philippe VIGNEAU je napisao/la:
> Hi all

> --> The best for the end : CardBook is now licenced on MPL 2.0 (I
> don't know the implications but let's try :O)
>

> Philippe

LOL, good job Philippe! :)

TB council, you should try to encourage people like Philippe so we see
more of them joining TB ranks, and make joining development much more
easier then now.

I'm testing his addon for last few days on work and home computers. Only
thing I see missing for now compared to current address book are "email
lists".
Carddav seams to be functioning without problems.

Mihovil