CardBook postulates to become a Thunderbird featured addon.

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Mon Apr 10 16:58:23 UTC 2017

On 4/10/17 6:19 PM, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> On 10/04/2017 17:35, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>> I'm not sure what this has to do with the add-on being featured though.
> Nothing really.
>
>> Jörg, are you suggesting that those requirements would be criteria
>> for being featured?
> No.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Given this thread is about featuring
an add-on I think we should stay on topic. I agree that it would be
great to have everyone working on core features, but finding ways to
encourage this is something we should discuss separately (and also falls
into the domain of a community manager, btw).

Do you have an opinion on how Thunderbird should determine featured add-ons?

Philipp