[Council Meeting] Technical Future, Partnerships and Hiring

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:57:32 UTC 2017

I'd also point out just so council is aware that it another project is
offering to fiscally sponsor TB which appears to be what a new home means
for TB. If that's the case the new nonprofit owns TB as a project and can
make decisions that overrule TB Council upto dissolving TB Council. That is
if you go with a foundation based in the U.S.

At the end of the day you might not have as much freedom or flexibility as
Mozilla has offered and this is something you should consider when seeking
a new home and that should be discussed with candidates for future home.