[Council Meeting] Technical Future, Partnerships and Hiring

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Mon Apr 3 12:21:31 UTC 2017

Hi Mihovil,

thank you for your input. We will decide on this as soon as possible,
but of course also value community input. I agree we need to find a
solution that does not drag us down, but we also do not want to alienate
current Thunderbird users. The new home discussion results will be
announced soon.

Philipp