Help decide the UI for showing untagged messages in the Quick Filter

Karen Spencer karen at ksspencer.com
Wed Sep 14 23:19:26 UTC 2016

Hi Kent,

I'm just a user following all your hard work and input, but I agree with
you.  I, too, am still trying to figure out a specific workflow that
works better for me using tags.  I know I'm missing understanding on all
this, but I do understand that many untagged messages are messages just
needing to be tagged.

Karen