Help decide the UI for showing untagged messages in the Quick Filter

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 04:22:59 UTC 2016

I would have voted for 1a as having 2 buttons is clearly confusing. However
I am not quite sure about the icon (a crossed out label) does it mean "show
only mails without labels" and does it mean we need a dibble negative to
see posts with. If the button has somewhat complicated logic with more than
2 states attached I would like to have a textual drop down added to it
rather than relying on a icon only top communicate its current status.

Axel