Help decide the UI for showing untagged messages in the Quick Filter

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:46:12 UTC 2016

On 12-Sep-16 8:48 AM, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> On 12/09/2016 00:40, Matt Harris wrote:
>> /Just how much sense will this interface make if the person has no
>> tagged messages?
>> /
> Not a lot. This is for people who will filter on tags.
/This is for all new users who click around the user interface trying to
learn how the thing works.  If it makes little or no sense without
pre-existing tags then as a user interface it fails. Unless it is
disabled in the absence of tags to filter on, or better yet not even
visible.

So I will not vote ..there is no option of none of the above.

Matt
/