Fwd: [cabfpub] Call for Interest in Chartering S/MIME Working Group

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Oct 20 16:49:06 UTC 2016

Dear tb-planning,

Mozilla is a member of the CA/Browser Forum. The Forum is considering
chartering a new working group to work on standards for issuance for
S/MIME certificates. If anyone in good standing in the Thunderbird
community is interested in being part of those discussions as a Mozilla
representative, they should let me know.

Gerv