Help decide the UI for showing untagged messages in the Quick Filter

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Sat Oct 1 04:54:03 UTC 2016

Generically, I have an inbox where I want to tag messages that need some
further action. I want to view messages that are still unclassified
(that is have no tags) and the quickest way to do that is with a Quick
Filter bar that has the option of showing untagged messages.

There are more complex variation of this that also benefit from more
complex variations that are easily doable with the modified Quick Filter
Tag bar as originally proposed (Like, I want to see Critical, Important,
and Untagged messages but not Later, Waiting, and Followup).

:rkent