Sample Thunderbird UI redesign

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sun Nov 20 12:43:42 UTC 2016

On 11/19/2016 4:49 PM, Philipp Kewisch <mozilla at kewis.ch> wrote:
> Imagine for once that we had infinite manpower and could make any
> changes, what do you like most about the mockup?

Honestly - although I don't use themes, I didn't see anything earth
shattering there that couldn't be achieved through the use of a theme.

Could you maybe point out the major differences - other than color
scheme of course (color schemes are easily changed with themes, no?).

I agree with whoever said to just improve the ability to customize the
UI through the use of themes.

This provides the best of both worlds.

I personally like the UI as it is.