Sample Thunderbird UI redesign

Klaus Hartnegg hartnegg at uni-freiburg.de
Sat Nov 19 20:36:40 UTC 2016

Oh, and by the way:

Those who were amongst the first to use internet email (back then when
it started to become available in universities), now come precisely into
that age where they should start wearing glasses. For those who do not
want to admit that just yet, a larger UI does appear nicer and much
preferrable. But we should not use that as reason to change the UI for
everyone. Get glasses and judge the UI while wearing them. Supermarkets
have reading glasses with 2 dpt for $20. I happen to know, because,
well, recently the text on my iPod became hard to read...