Sample Thunderbird UI redesign

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Sat Nov 19 17:26:50 UTC 2016

On 11/19/2016 4:58 AM, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> These three staff members would only guarantee the bare running of the
> project without relying on the draining effort of some of the
> volunteers. Filling these positions would *not* mean any major new
> features. Especially the at times dire review situation wouldn't change.

While this is accurate, at the moment we are raising over $50,000 per
month from donations. As treasurer I have to be cautious so we do not
overspend our ability, but if this trend continues I think we could
definitely begin to see some solid forward motion in Thunderbird
including both eliminating technical debt, as well as improving the user
experience.

The future is starting to look exciting.

:rkent