Sample Thunderbird UI redesign

ace acelists at atlas.sk
Fri Nov 18 17:39:44 UTC 2016

Kudos, I wouldn't say it better.
In addition to making icons and elements unnecessary bigger on desktop,
I also hate the low contrast trend (grey text on white background), no
visual separation between widgets (they are no longer buttons, but white
areas with not color between them) and no indication what is an  widget
(you don't know what you can click on, you just have to blindly try).
And Windows 10 takes this to new levels when it got dumbed down to
basically use 2 colors, think the new taskbar or the new control panel.