Sample Thunderbird UI redesign

Blake Winton bwinton at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 18 16:04:11 UTC 2016

To be fair, the people who dislike something are way more likely to comment about it.  We know that Firefox has a reasonably high user-satisfaction score, but if you look at input.mozilla.org <http://input.mozilla.org/>, the amount of negative feedback ranges from 80%-90%.  And, as you imply, we don't hear from any of the people who aren't using Thunderbird because they feel it looks old and outdated…  🙂

Later,
Blake.
--
Blake Winton   UX Engineer