Thunderbird 45.1.0 - Why Can't I Use Color Now?

Jean-Bernard Marcon goofyfr at gmail.com
Tue May 31 13:23:30 UTC 2016

Hi Karen,

Your compliments are welcome.This very list is probably not the right
place for your request Please consider using
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird.
Your problem seems to be solved following tips down the list of
answers here https://support.mozilla.org/fr/questions/1100393

Regards
-- jean-bernard

--