Thunderbird 45.1.0 - Why Can't I Use Color Now?

Karen Spencer karen at ksspencer.com
Mon May 30 22:02:33 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

First, just want to say I think you guys are the greatest! I am only a
low-tech, loyal Thunderbird user who is following your communications
and rooting for you.  I so appreciate your dedication to keeping
Thunderbird alive and well.

Secondly, Help!  Recently, my son gave me a new computer and set
everything up for me including downloading the latest version of TB.  In
composing a message, I realized I can no longer change the color of my
fonts.  What happened!?

Thanks much,

Karen Spencer