Donation -- how to tell

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:54:27 UTC 2016

just wanted to clarify that I have also seen a confirmation about a
donation to Thunderbird after validating the donation, so I am quite sure
my donation goes to Thunderbird.
But then I have received this generic email, which seems dedicated for
Firefox donation, because it only mention "creating and protect an open
web". I think that this is this email which need to be personalized.

--
Vincent (caméléon)