Donation -- how to tell - Details

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Mon May 16 14:36:50 UTC 2016

A misunderstanding here: I don't promote to have an option to disable
the donation icon or the menu items.
And placing the donation icon on the Main Tab bar (as the Lightning
icons) has the advantage that bar can't be disabled. Also I think you
can't remove it, at least I'm not able to remove the Lightning icons, so
the Donation icon could be also permanent.