Help decide the UI for the Correspondents columns

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:11:15 UTC 2016

Dear Gervase,

it was pointed out before that having only one icon (for _my_ emails) would be a
better distinction. Imho even better would be a non-arrow (pencil?) which would be an
improved (if not perfect) metaphor more in line with the compose button. Too many
arrow (and arrow-like) symbols lead to confusion.

thanks,
   Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)