Help decide the UI for the Correspondents columns

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Mon May 16 08:56:39 UTC 2016

On 13/05/16 21:42, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> As an end user who *loves* the Correspondents column (so much that I
> founded its development), I keep getting confused about the icons. Which
> was left arrow? Incoming or outgoing? It's not obvious to me, even as a
> developer.

It's starting to really annoy me. Do a mailbox search. Quick: which of
those messages did I write? Answer: all the ones with a light grey
right-pointing arrow rather than a light grey left-pointing arrow. That
distinction is not even vaguely obvious enough.

Colours would help, but it needs to be _really_ obvious. "Who wrote this
message?" is a basic bit of info that's now lost.

Gerv