Thunderbird version 45.1.0 available

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Mon May 16 08:53:35 UTC 2016

On 14/05/16 22:02, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> As per https://wiki.mozilla.org/Ways_to_Give I assume there are more
> ways to give. Per https://wiki.mozilla.org/Donate it says " such as by
> check, Bitcoin, or bank transfer". Surely it is not as comfortable as
> paypal, but then again, it is also not paypal :-)

For internal routing reasons, I'm not sure the Thunderbird pot in
particular can accept methods other than the ones listed. (Remember,
it's quite possible that this donations mechanism is only temporary, and
if Thunderbird moves elsewhere, we will have a new one based at that
location.)

If you don't have a credit card or Paypal, give some cash to a friend
who has :-)

Gerv