Help decide the UI for the Correspondents columns

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Mon May 16 07:03:28 UTC 2016

On 29/04/2016 19:35, Jim wrote:

> In bug 1266126[1], we've had a hard time agreeing on the best UI for
> the Correspondents column's arrows. As such, we're putting it to a
> vote. If you're reading this, please take the poll (it's only one
> question!) and give us your feedback: http://goo.gl/forms/jZz29IYBAB
I don't know if its been said already, but it would be worth considering
getting those icons some tooltips or otherwise, so that whatever the
icon is, the user can still get a text indication of what it represents
(and probably better for accessibility, unless there's something else
already hooked up for that).

Mark.