Donation -- how to tell

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:40:42 UTC 2016

Get Thunderbird!

I had suggested this before: a permanent icon beside the (classic) help menu. Within
the hamburger menu, a cute icon / command above the exit command. Make sure to be able
to disable / hide it after usage. Reenable on each ESR release :)

Doesn't really take extra screen estate but it permanent.

Axel