How can I disable the 'Correspondents' feature entirely? - Re: Thunderbird version 45.0 available - YouTube Video

Mike Ramey miker206wa at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:08:01 UTC 2016

I find the 'Correspondents' column confusing; I prefer seeing 'From' and
'Recipient'.  I have reconfigured the columns for some folders, but
would like to disable the 'Correspondents' feature entirely.  I tried
following the instructions given at 4min 20sec in the video announced
below.  But when I go to the Configuration Editor (about:config) and
enter the search string "mailnews.ui.upgrade.correspondents", no
configuration option appears.

How can I disable the 'Correspondents' feature entirely?

I am now running Thunderbird 45.1.0.

Thank you, -Mike Ramey