Thunderbird version 45.1.0 available

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Sat May 14 18:01:18 UTC 2016

Both of your suggestions sounds acceptable to me. Browser opening with
change log and donate notice on every major automatic upgrade (once a
year, hardly ever twice) and on download page before and after
clicking download button. Or some kind of intra Thunderbird VISIBLE
donate notice on every major upgrade instead of automatic opening of
browser.

Mihovil