Thunderbird version 45.1.0 available

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:10:37 UTC 2016

from my own experience I always add "Donation" tabs (in Thunderbird) when my Addons
update with significant changes (not on maintenance releases); I also add instructions
on how to remove the tab (usually by right-clicking the Donate button in my Addon's
options dialogs) for those annoyed by it. When people click the "donate" link on the
tab, it opens in a browser  - because people usually have their passwords stored
there. I also usually add a tab for version history.

cheers

Axel