Open-sourcing Thunderbird & GitHub

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:14:43 UTC 2016

Dear Hammy,

a quick clarification question on running Thunderbird in /"tablet" mode/ - are you
referring to a desktop OS such as Windows or Mac OS on a laptop / hybrid device such
as a Microsoft Surface Pro? AFAIK there is no mobile platform version of Thunderbird
planned; what device do you use yours on?

thanks,
   Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)