Introducing myself

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu May 5 21:10:42 UTC 2016

Apache (ASF) is discussed at length in the report. Simon did not contact
them, but I had a conversation with someone in ASF management (not sure
of their role) at an SPI conference in October 2015. There are a number
of reasons that I concluded then they would not be suitable, and Simon
came to the same conclusion in his report.

If you want to promote ASF, you should address the specific issues in
the report.

R Kent James