Help decide the UI for the Correspondents columns

Jim squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:00:42 UTC 2016

Since we only even bothered voting to break the tie in the bug, 14 v 11 is
clear enough for me, especially when you consider that we're looking at
other strategies to help distinguish incoming from outgoing messages.
Remember, this wasn't a poll of users so much as of people deeply involved
in Thunderbird (people on tb-planning or actively reading the bug). Again,
the only goal here was to figure out the direction of the arrows, not any
of the wider changes we've been discussing on the bug.

- Jim