Changes to review policy

jwq Bugzilla at quilty.org
Mon May 2 13:14:09 UTC 2016

 Jim's proposal, and his recent replies, have my full support.

 I would really like to see Thunderbird's community, particularly its
development community, return to a culture of respect toward users - and
especially those users who take the time to file bugs in bugzilla. They
are the potential contributors of tomorrow. Thunderbird is in a period
of transition and , if this project is to have a long-term future, part
of that transition must involve an adjustment of attitudes.

Sent from my bugzilla account, which does not accept non-list email.