Changes to review policy

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Sun May 1 19:57:20 UTC 2016

In addition to Kent's points I think at the heart of the proposal there
are many reasons it's not likely to work out.

You say you don't, but basically you do in reality propose a
"not-change-a-thing" policy. I'm not a big believer in prefs in general
- if it doesn't really work out of the box it just doesn't work.

Re #3: users won't really have any way to say if they like a feature or
not before trying it out for a period so adding some click-through is
pretty useless.

Re #4: personally I think the migration wizard we had at some point was
a major mistake. It builds on the assumption that people read these
pages, and they really don't (nor should they have to). Plus the effort
put into it was absolutely huge, especially in comparison to the small
impact it had.

  -Magnus