New member looking to help out

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Thu Mar 31 20:18:37 UTC 2016

Hi Travis,

We always need more active testers to file bugs, and more people to look
at and triage the bugs reports we get in. For instance you could have a
look at the bugs filed the last 10 days:
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?resolution=---&resolution=DUPLICATE&chfieldto=Now&query_format=advanced&chfield=[Bug%20creation]&chfieldfrom=-10d&product=MailNews%20Core&product=Thunderbird&list_id=12941660>

Another thing I'd like to see more people involved with is marketing.
It's not that easy to get that sorted out to be official, but there are
tons of things people could write articles/blog post/screencasts/youtube
videos/tutorials to raise interest and get more publicity. You just have
to find a good angle to present it.

It all depends on what you're most interested in doing, but anyhow -
welcome!

  -Magnus