New member looking to help out

TT Mooney ttmooney at ttmooney.com
Thu Mar 31 14:11:14 UTC 2016

Hi All --

Long time Thunderbird user, first time emailer.

I know that there is a lot going on with Thunderbird and Mozilla, and
maybe this isn't the best time to offer to help, but that's what I'm doing.

I'm happy to help out with project/product management, documentation,
and whatever else seems useful. I don't have much coding experience, but
anything else is fair game.

I'd like to see an addressbook replacement, as well as making carddav
and caldav support better. I think there's a big hole in contact
management in most clients -- not just Thunderbird -- and that is key to
having a good offline client.

Kind regards,

travis

--