Thunderbird Architecture Analysis SOW

Patrick Cloke patrick at cloke.us
Mon Mar 21 20:38:31 UTC 2016

Gerv,

Thanks for putting this all together, I think it's great overall!

A couple things I might add something about wanting to be able to adapt
more easily to future changes, e.g. new protocols like JMAP. Maybe this
is just included under "technical debt", however.

Additionally, I have some concern that the second milestone is at the
end of contract date. I'd expect it to be delivered earlier, at least in
draft form, with some time for clarification, if necessary.

Thanks,

Patrick