Thunderbird Council Approval Vote: Results

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Mar 1 09:22:00 UTC 2016

Thanks to Ben Bucksch for doing an excellent job as my co-scrutineer.
The results are as follows:

* Yes: 48
* No:   3

I hereby declare that the motion passes, and the new Council has been
approved under the conditions defined in it.

The totals for the other categories were:

* Number of votes discounted due to being unclear: 0
* Number of votes discounted due to email address or voter
  ineligibility: 3
* Number of votes discounted due to being late or early: 1
* Number of votes discounted because the two scrutineers could not
  agree on a determination: 0

Gerv