Can we do without indexes to comm-1.9.1 and comm-1.9.2? Bug 1281443

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Jun 23 08:28:16 UTC 2016

On 23/06/2016 07:02, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> but some bugs will have linkx to mxr that will be redirected to dxr so
> if you don't want to break bugzilla it's needed.
Worst case that's about 47 bugs:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=13081833&query_format=advanced&longdesc=mxr.mozilla.org%2Fcomm-1.9&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr

Generally I think people should be fairly easily able to translate the
mxr searches to dxr, or even go look in hg.

One of the downsides with many mxr links was the fact you could link to
a line number, but without a revision, so the links tend to be obsolete
(or confusing) anyway.

Mark.