Documentation fix patches

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Tue Jun 14 01:54:44 UTC 2016

So as I understand this, what y'all are propsing is a single metabug
that would have simply have the hg landing. So I would create a single
metabug, and then the comments to the bug would be something like

landed http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/17d2260dacf2 Bug 1234567
Fixed missing documentation in nsIMsgHdr, a=documentation-only