Documentation fix patches

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:49:21 UTC 2016

On 6/11/2016 6:42 AM, R Kent James wrote:

While I am no developer, it has been a constant source of irritation to
me that the source so lacks documentation that  it is very difficult to
get a handle on what actually goes on.  This is particularly from my
perspective,but without documentation it is difficult to determine if an
action is a bug or intended.  What is the expected outcome is something
I would like to see.  So anything that makes the code less daunting may
also see more contributors. I am all for it.

Matt