add SSL functionnality to ldap query in autoconf

Nomis101 🐝 Nomis101 at web.de
Fri Jun 3 19:58:26 UTC 2016

As Kent James already told you, you can make a patch, patches are always
welcome. Because it seems you are new to Bugzilla, let me give you some
details:
1. You need an account at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org and you need a
copy of the newest version of comm-central (with Mercurial) from here
http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/
2. You do your modifications in the code and than generate a patch. See
details e.g. here
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Mercurial/Queues
3. Than open a (properly named) bug for Thunderbird at
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org and upload your patch
4. Select a reviewer (you can check for that older similar patches)
5. If your patch will get r+, set the checkin-needed flag, if the patch
will get r-, than change your patch according to reviewer comments