add SSL functionnality to ldap query in autoconf

abel elenas karel-de-macil at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 3 14:13:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

 to make autoconf work at my office on a secure ldap i have come to do a small modification on a function contain in prefcalls.js.(basicly it adds two optional javacript arguments in the getLDAPAttributes function in the prefcalls.js file, one to handle the port you use with your ldap server , the other to set the fact you want to use SSL.)
Is there any chance that my tiny contribution be fully integrated in thunderbird in the futur ?
If this is the case what should i do for it ?
is this the right channel to ask this kind of question ?

best regards

Abel
Artiste en herbe,musicien , informaticien, roliste , tout et son contraire
Blog Perso
karel-de-macil at wanadoo.fr