GUI Improvements Suggestions

Richard Marti richard.marti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:45:52 UTC 2016

Hi Martin

On 07.07.2016 22:34, Martin Iturbide wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm new here, so maybe this had been already discussed on the past.
>
> I want to know if this is the space, or if there is some space to
> discuss some GUI ideas to improve Thunderbird.

This is a good place to discuss such things.

> Has been some GUI ideas/suggestions posted already?
>
> Like something as basic as trying to consolidate the icons on the top
> right (check attachment).
We should leave the button configuration as it is now. Changing the UI
this radical would end in a outcry of the user base. The users are very
sensitive in such changes of the UI. If a user wants a change in this
way he can still do it thanks to the customizability of the UI.

Richard